Wednesday 29 October 2014

Imminent Departure

Unbelievable,  can't believe it! My countdown has whittled down to two sleep in record time... well obviously the world has been turning at it's usual rate. If it hadn't I'm sure there would have been many a Facebook post about it! Regardless in my mind my countdown went from 2 months to 2 days in a blink of an eye.
 
After some frantic last minute purchases, including a brand new backpack (after I realised that I could not possibly squeeze 3 months of bare essentials into 65 litre bag) I am packed and ready for my adventure.
 
 I've been curious to know the distance I will be covering on this trip. Using  Travellerspoint to make a map of my itinerary I was amazed to work out that I will be covering a mere 50,573km on this trip. I'd hate to work out my carbon footprint but this is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure so I'm going to play ignorant on that one!



No comments:

Post a Comment